A live workshop session to jump start your journey to an empowered life, including your financial education and goals, to live the life, you truly choose.
Countdown to Choose Your Life
Do You Want To:
• Make 2017 the year you choose YOU, so that you can finally be who you have always wanted to be?
• Create a plan for an empowered life, with clear priorities and actions to get you to where you want to go?
• Understand what has stopped you in the past, and develop strategies to address what has been holding you back?
• Start (or continue) your financial education and understand how you can build personal wealth?
• Spend a day surrounded by like-minded women who are also focused on making life empowerment and money a priority?
What's The Workshop About?
It’s a day for women to choose to reconnect with their greater selves amongst the busyness of life and our commitments.
It’s a day for women to choose to invest in themselves, to take the time and space to focus on themselves, instead of everyone around them.
It’s a day for women to choose to become financially independent, through financial education and understanding what is truly possible.
Lastly, it’s a day for women to choose to live an empowered life and take control of where they are today and where they want to go.
Are you ready to choose your life?
The Choose Your Life 4 Hour Workshop has been designed to give you the tools, framework and strategies so that you can jumpstart your journey to an empowered life. This includes:
• A framework and plan to support the ongoing development of your life plan and goals.
• Assistance in developing actionable priorities to choose your life, starting on the day of the workshop.
• An invitation to join a private Facebook group where you can connect with your new tribe and provide support to each other. Kerry and the Life You Choose Tribe, will be there to answer questions, offer advice, and provide extra support throughout the year.
• A chance to meet like-minded women who, like you, are passionate about living their greatest life and having the money to do so, with no apology for who they are and what they want to achieve.